Just taking one day at a time. Here are few highlights including “Porter’s Theory of Everything” that he came up with after school today.
- “Bad-News Blakely” went to her Brazilian Jujitsu class where she has fun sparring with “Crazy Mary.” We decided that since she is the only one who isn’t involved in any activities right now, we’d put her in. Skills to take down people bigger than her might be valuable since pretty much everyone is bigger than her.
- My dishwasher works again! Thank you Amos!
- Porter made Red Vegetable Curry tonight and it was phenomenal. He also gave me a geeky theory about his dimensional quantum physics in relation to Kolob which he calls his “Theory of Everything” so I made him say it all again while I recorded him. I love this boy! He says, “Some say science and religion are opposites. I say they are one and the same thing.”
- Kirra is working on a project on JFK for school. Looking good Kirra.
- Evie is practicing for a concert next Saturday. She will be singing “The Prayer” with her friend Josh Mortensen and “Fix You” by Coldplay.
- Ruthie just woke up from a nap. She is my only child who voluntarily naps.
- Amos’s legs gave out on him last night and he had to catch himself before falling in the hallway. He is tired. We are all glad it’s Friday.